Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Conservatism...

I really enjoy blogging...but I am way too conservative of a person to say all the things I wish I could say. I have said this before, but I would love to start a blog where I could speak freely...but no one would know it was me. I am too worried that some smart person will follow one detail that I forgot and find out it is me, and I would be embarrassed.

Maybe I will start one...maybe I won't. You will just have to find it on your own.

We played Uno last night for the first time in a long time...that is a great game. I love games that have stood the test of time. I always wonder how long it took them to refine the game just right so it is competitive and fun at the same time. This is also why you don't see a lot of good games being "invented" anymore, because they actually have to allow time to develop.

Cold weather is here...at least the beginnings of it. The only thing I like about cold weather is that I don't get hot under the covers at night. I sleep comfortably during the winter, and not during the summer.

Going to look for a place to host my uncensored blog...


No comments: