Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Actors I am sick of...



The following is a list of people that I am tired of seeing show up in every single thing ever, and why. Warning: The following is a rant, which exempts me from having any logic whatsoever in my logic.


  • Ken Jeong - Every time this guy is in anything, he is over the top, and not in a good way. Have you seen Community? Awful...he drags the show down, yet he is featured in every GD episode. Wasn't that funny in The Hangover either. He distracts from the main story line. The best funny people make those around them funny...He just seems to try and make every line in his performance all about how funny he is.
  • Jane Lynch - Almost didn't watch Glee just because she is in it. Can't stand her...yet everyone seems to put her on this pedestal like she is the queen of comedy. Note to directors: Just because they are funny at improv doesn't mean they are funny when there is a script.
  • Kristen Wiig - ok, you were pretty funny the first couple of seasons that you were on Saturday Night Live...and then Lorne Michaels tried to cram you down the throats of America, and I am sick to death of seeing you in EVERY EFFING SKETCH!!! Gilly is not funny, nor is the lady who tries to one-up everybody. So tired of your shtick. If I were in the audience for SNL and you tried to puke up another Gilly sketch, I would boo you on live television.
This is not an all inclusive list. I plan on adding to it. I just saw a picture of Ken Jeong and it fired me up. I might even do a list of people that I want to see more of on television...ahh??

That gets you interested, doesn't it?

Oh, and I tried to put pictures on the post, but Blogger is retarded in adding pictures to a post. Nice job, boys...way to make it semi-manageable. I don't pay you all this money for a blog to...nevermind.


No comments: