Monday, September 12, 2011

Amazon's ridiculous packing methods...

If you have ever ordered anything from Amazon.com, you probably know that they aren't exactly judicious in how they attempt to save packing material.  I have recieved some doozys before, but today's took the cake.

I ordered a new umpiring chest protector last week.  It showed up on my doorstep.

I have included a shoe to show scale. I wear about a size 10.

100_1555
Silly, right?

I open it up, and this is what I see:

100_1556

I honestly couldn't believe that they had sent me this huge box for something that could have been easily rolled up into a small box.  I am sure that they have been called to the carpet many times for this one, but I just can't seem to understand why they continue to do it!

100_1557
For comparison, this is the chest protector on top of the box, to show wasted space.

Posted via email from Explosive Amnesia

No comments: