Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dream Time!

I had the weirdest dream last night, which by itself isn't all that odd. What is weird is that I remember it.  I am usually terrible at remembering my dreams.

I was filling in as baseball coach for a team my son used to play for.  I got there, assumed the third base coach position, and realized that we were playing with a very large van an U-Haul trailer in the middle of the field.  This apparently fazed no one, so the game continued.  With a runner on first, one of the players hit a ball up the middle, which should have scored two runs, but the umpire decided to call them both out. I got into an argument with the umpire and threw steamed rice on him.  This was not odd because there was a very large pile of it at home plate.

This is when I realized that it is hard for me to yell in dreams because you apparently need your lungs to work to yell properly, which I tried to do.  Unfortunately, this also causes one to wake up, realizing that you are yelling to your bedroom, "You are just trying to create an two-out situation". The dream ended there.  Thankfully, no one was in said bedroom to hear me act like a crazy person.

Dreams are fun.

1 comment:

~Artskoe said...

Here is the interpretation: "Used to play for" is indicative of Post baseball traumatic physcosis (PBTP) which will gradually diminish as you age like a fine cheese. White rice is symbolic of the sun, meaning you like day baseball. The U-haul means you owe some money, maybe in a past life. The umpire in your dream is mysterious and frightening, no one knows what you are capable of doing. Finally, yelling tells of deep seated emotions towards your wife and family, and should be used as a triggering mechanism for hugs. Hug away and the yelling will gradually cease. There ya go. That will be three thousand dollars.