Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dream Time!

I had the weirdest dream last night, which by itself isn't all that odd. What is weird is that I remember it.  I am usually terrible at remembering my dreams.

I was filling in as baseball coach for a team my son used to play for.  I got there, assumed the third base coach position, and realized that we were playing with a very large van an U-Haul trailer in the middle of the field.  This apparently fazed no one, so the game continued.  With a runner on first, one of the players hit a ball up the middle, which should have scored two runs, but the umpire decided to call them both out. I got into an argument with the umpire and threw steamed rice on him.  This was not odd because there was a very large pile of it at home plate.

This is when I realized that it is hard for me to yell in dreams because you apparently need your lungs to work to yell properly, which I tried to do.  Unfortunately, this also causes one to wake up, realizing that you are yelling to your bedroom, "You are just trying to create an two-out situation". The dream ended there.  Thankfully, no one was in said bedroom to hear me act like a crazy person.

Dreams are fun.
Post a Comment