BREAKING: The entire heat fan base has opted out and are now free agents with Lebron
— Shooter McGavin (@ShooterMcGavin_) June 24, 2014
- People who get excited about going to a sporting event to drink beer.
- How it is a standard practice to pick the thumbnail of a clip on YouTube based on the hot girl in the video, and not have anything to do with the actual content of the video
- The new Star Wars movies. Seriously, is there ANY chance they will be great? No...likely they will be decent, but forgettable. Just like the new Star Trek movies.
- Lake Granbury rising over 4 feet in one day...and poor Lake Bridgeport.
- Companies who say that their prices are equivalent to "a cup of coffee a day".
- Coffee that is more than a dollar a cup. It is water strained over beans, people!
- People who leave vague, cryptic Facebook statuses then get mad when someone doesn't explain to them what is going on
- Steampunk. Anything and everything steampunk.
- Senators and Congressman who single out the President like they aren't part of the problem and he is the only reason we are in any mess anywhere
- People who put "Breaking:" in front of tweets that are just a stupid joke.
- The fact that the FCC allows car horns and police sirens in radio commercials.
Here's a look at updated Lake Levels after our recent rains. Since Sunday, some area lakes have seen a boost! pic.twitter.com/PVH2Pzuk0A
— Pete Delkus (@wfaaweather) June 23, 2014
We're witnessing a humanitarian crisis unfolding that is the direct consequence of President Obama’s lawlessness: http://t.co/KDP8MlVwLX
— Senator Ted Cruz (@SenTedCruz) June 23, 2014