Monday, May 4, 2009

To all the morons...

An short message to all of the morons who think that their time is more important than everyone else's:


The reason that you don't stand up in the middle of a ceremony to walk out is not only because it is rude. You might be ruining someone else's experience as well. Such as this woman, who decided to stand up at exactly the same moment as my son shaking hands with his principal to receive his induction into the National Junior Honor Society. Thank you for ruining this moment in my son's life because you couldn't stay seated for another three minutes, when the ceremony would have been over. I hope you made it to your car in time to avoid traffic.

Spooner
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

Did you give her the evil eye? I would have.

Duh said...

She was gone way too fast. I don't blame her, though. If she would have realized what she had done, she probably would have been really embarrassed. Not that it makes me feel any better about it.