Here are the Top 10 Signs you’re an early adopter:
10. You know the exact difference in features between Tumblr and Posterous and why you prefer one over the other.
9. You stalk the social web looking for alpha and beta invites.
8. You’ve lost track of how many accounts you have on hundreds of different websites.
7. You loved FriendFeed and still think that if it had held out, it would’ve become popular.
6. You accept Android fragmentation as a fact of life and don’t see what the issue is all about.
5. You have a Google Profile tailored to your needs and preferences.
4. You use your account on GetSatisfaction to report bugs and provide feedback.
3. You love Gmail and can’t figure out why anyone would want to use anything else.
2. You have RSS for breakfast.
And the #1 sign you’re an early adopter is:
1. You are still searching for the “perfect” Twitter client!
Holy crap...I think I hit 8 of the 10. Sad? Or more awesome than the Terminator fighting a blue whale with the gun from Half Life?