Tuesday, January 4, 2011

VIDEO: Homeless dude does the best fake radio voice ever

Let's get this guy a job!

via Guyism by Chris Spags on 1/4/11

There is literally nothing that brings me more joy than exploiting the homeless for viral video glory. In this video, a Columbus, Ohio homeless man does a fake radio DJ voice and it’s so damn enrapturing.

I would totally hire him for my all-homeless-person radio station. WHBO – Where You Get All the Hits. And Homeless Piss. Lots of Homeless Piss. Seriously, We Don’t Even Know What They’re Ingesting But It Smells Awful.

Posted via email from Explosive Amnesia

4 comments:

janneba said...

I just saw him on Jarheads blog I think he is awesome.

an Donalbane said...

Someone will hire him. Fantastic voice.

Obi said...

I'll. Be. Damned.

That is truly amazing!! I hope he does have some sort of "happily ever after" raised-himself-from-the-(literal)-curb story for us to see someday! Very cool.

Anonymous said...

He probably is making more money than you now. Thanks to every one posting that video!