Friday, July 24, 2009

Euless man arrested in possible road rage incident on Texas 114 | Crime and Safety | Star-Telegram.com

Euless man arrested in possible road rage incident on Texas 114 | Crime and Safety | Star-Telegram.com

A Euless man was in jail Thursday after police say he fired a shot at a car on Wednesday afternoon that he claimed had tried to run him off a road.

This is why I go out of my way not to provoke people on the highways. I just have too much fear that this is the one who is crazy enough to shoot at me.

This is why I just smile and wave...or ignore them.

This is why I constantly remind my kids that a person driving slower than you is no reason to get pissed.

This is why I never flip anyone off while driving.

This is why I will let just about anyone in that needs to be in my lane.

This is why I don't drive "fast".

This is why I leave 10 minutes before I should, so I don't have to deal with these kinds of issues.

This is probably why I don't get stressed out...Getting somewhere 30 seconds faster doesn't really matter to me.

This is why I laugh when the guy on the motorcycle flies by you at 90 mph and you pull up next to him at the next red light. You are going to get where you want to go. Don't let the idiot who can't control themselves dictate that.

Be safe. Be courteous. Just remember that getting riled up about traffic just isn't worth the effort.

No comments: