- People like me, who are into the social networking thing, are going to say things like "Why can't we just have a conversation over Facebook like in the good ol' days?"
- I will use Twitter?
- MySpace will still exist?
- The Ticket will still be around, bragging that this is their 55th year of Training Camp coverage?
- There will be an iPhone? Will it be the Iphone 8GSwSHMS (8gSpeed with Super Hyper Mega Speed)
- You will hear Metallica played on KLUV (Oldies)?
- Barry Bonds will still be the record holder for career homeruns?
- Google will still reign supreme?
It is scary to me to think that somewhere out there is a mother who is pregnant with the future president of the United States, and she is making choices every single day that could effect how he decides to handle a policy decision in the future. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could trace back our ethos like that, to the point where we know why we feel things the way we do? What if we could yell at our parents for deciding to move to Texas instead of staying in Michigan where you could have been a hockey goalie? Wait, I already do that. :)
Interestingly enough, Twitter and Facebook are kind of helping us do this now. ExplosiveKids will be able to go back to this blog, and my Facebook page, and my Twitter feed to see the kinds of things that I was thinking back in 2009. When it is 2049, my grandkids will look back at this post and say, "What an old fart!".
And then I will yell at them, telling them that back in the good ol' days, we used to have arguments over Facebook like civilized people.