Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The theory of relativity


Hello, blog.

Hey there, Explosive. How's it going?

Not well. Extraordinarily tired and want to go home.

Why? What are you going to do at home?

Well, see, that's the problem. When I get home, I really don't have anything to do either.

You should get a hobby.

Yeah, but if I get into a hobby, then when I am busy I will feel bad because I am neglecting it. I am just stuck in the rut of summer.

Oh man, summer vacation is awesome!

Yeah, if you are 12. Once you get past a certain age, summer vacation just plain sucks. I even remember as a kid thinking how bored I would get the last few weeks of summer vacation.

So, you wanted to go back to school?

Oh, hell no. But I didn't want to be bored.

I hear you are going to Incredible Pizza tonight.

Oh yeah? How did you hear that?

Facebook.

Aw, crap. Are you stalking me again on Facebook?

Stalking is such a harsh word. I prefer to call it "following".

Well, stay out of my twitter feed.

Too late. I already put a link to it in the sidebar. Now everyone knows that you are driving home from work.

I don't put stuff like that on Twitter. My stuff is compelling, and interesting.

Oh, right. Like your update about Weird Al's new song. That is really exciting.

Shut up, blog. I will shut you down faster than...something that is really fast. Like a road-runner, or some shit.

Whatever. Don't you have to update your status somewhere?

Ass.

No comments: