Monday, February 2, 2009

Daily Grind...



  • I forget things to blog way more often than I remember.  I probably put it at a 2:1 ratio.
  • I rented "Little Big Planet" for the PS3 this weekend.  Fun, but a little to kitchy for my taste.  It is kind of like eating fish for dinner.  It tastes really good, but doesn't fill you up like steak.
  • What movie have you seen the most in your life?  I think mine is "So I Married an Axe Murder".  I watched it 4 times in a row the first time I rented it, it was that good.
  • Over a year later, I still think that my iPhone was one of the best purchases I have ever made.  Sure, it costs a lot, but that thing comes in so handy so often.
  • I work out because of my iPhone.  I load TV shows on there and watch them while on the elliptical.  Right now I am watching "8 Simple Rules".
  • I have never stuck with a workout program for as long as I currently have, which is about 6 months.
  • I still weigh the same, though...Hopefully I am replacing fat with muscle.
  • There are certain words in the English language that I pronounce phonetically in my head.  Muscle is one of those words, along with February and Wednesday.
  • I still haven't heard back from my state representative.
  • I had a guy ask me today if I could lay down a guitar track over his rap song.  I jubilantly said yes.  I love doing stuff like that.
  • The new version of Google Earth looks really, really cool.  You can see the history of a piece of land as far back as they have pictures.  So, you could zoom in on the new Cowboys' stadium and see what it looked like at various stages of its development, if they have pictures. Or, you could see what it looked like before it was built.  Can't wait to get home and try it.
  • Anyone have a suggestion on a good deal for internet service?  I think I have the best deal right now, but I need to get faster.

1 comment:

The Accomplice said...

I forget to post some the most interesting things that happen in my day.