Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Daily Grind...


  • Does anyone else find Peter's fights with the chicken (Family Guy) to be annoying and overly long?
  • My sister is having her baby today.  And it freaking storms ice.  Wonderful.  I can either be stuck at the hospital all night or not go see my nephew on the day he is born.
  • People get so worked up about ice storms.  It is a no win situation for an employer.  We can either close early and send everyone home without pay or make people stay through their shift.  If they go home early and nothing happens, everyone complains that we made a big deal out of nothing.  If they don't go home early and it does ice over, we are insensitive to their needs and should have known that it was going to ice.  Sigh...
  • Well, we are closing for the day at 4.  Let's hope the ice stays away so we can all get to work tomorrow. My kids will hate me for saying that.
  • If you have two hours to kill and want to get pissed off at yourself: http://neutralxe.net/esc/vision_play.html

1 comment:

The Accomplice said...

Peter and the chicken is such a waste of time. I do love my family guy.
Congrats on the new edition to your family.
Ice Storms kick arse.