Saturday, January 24, 2009

Danger?

 

   Killer Death Rods

I was behind this truck yesterday on my way home from work.  The truck had lots of long, metal rods on the top.  Apparently, they do sidewalks and such, and the rods are used to brace the cement.

But the rods were unsecured.  They had NOTHING holding them down.  All I could think of was some kind of Final Destination death where all of the rods flew off the the truck, smashed through my front windshield, killing me instantly by piercing my heart and lungs.

Needless to say, I passed the guy quickly and distanced myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet somebody passed you for taking a picture while driving.

The Accomplice said...

I would have the same thoughts as you. LOL

el chupacabra said...

I won't stay behind a vehicle like that for anything. With my luck I'd be the one people would blog about: Man decapitated in freak re bar accident